Current Article Categories
|Phreaking||Hacking||Programming||Hardware Hacking||Social Engineering|
|Hacking History||Urban Exploration||Culture Jamming||Survivalism||Other|
Welcome to the NEW DocDroppers.org. Despite what it sounds like, it is *not* a place for you to drop docs on people you have "0wn3d"! It is actually a collaborative wiki from the DDP that is meant to showcase, catalog, and distribute articles related to "hacking". Due to the gratuitous amount of spam, we decided to re-launch the site with a completely new design and a new database. Articles are still being migrated to the new database and if you can not find an article, try looking through the legacy archive. This is the complete old version of DocDroppers that is only being hosted during the migration process.
- For more information on this wiki, see About DocDroppers.
- To submit an new article, see How To Submit and look at DocDroppers:Sample Article for the proper formatting and sample code.
- To make suggestions or report bugs, first check the To-Do List to make sure we aren't already working on it. If you do not see it listed there, contact the Staff.
- You can also add comments to any individual article or section by clicking on the "discussion" tab at the top of the screen for that particular article. Every article and user has their own discussion link so please take advantage of this by adding corrections, requests, or other items directly to the article in question.
- You can change the display of this page by clicking on the "my preferences" tab at the top of the page and choosing another skin.
For those of you interested in Syndicating our content, we would like to point you to This RSS Feed. There are a lot of feeds you can use in this site, but for the newest articles, use this feed.
We would like to send GRATUITOUS (and belated) shouts to nfotx who has made the uber-cool iDropper program. Now, you too, can have DocDroppers wherever you go! nfotx is the man, and we thank him!
Each article is classified into the following sections to allow for easier navigation. If you have a text file that won't fit, alert the Staff, we may just make a new category for you. You may also get better results using the Keyword searches if you are looking for something specific. Also, don't forget there is a search box on the left hand side of the screen at all times.